We would like to invite you to take part on the upcoming Latin America Agribusiness Webinar Series, an initiative designed to introduce New Zealand companies to opportunities in the Latin American Agribusiness sector.
The first of the series (30 April, 8am – 9am) will focus on presenting opportunities in the Horticulture sector. This webinar will cover four major areas:
- Market Landscape – an overview of current facts and figures on horticulture in countries in the region;
- International Investment Analysis – an overview of the status of international investments in this sector within the region;
- Market Opportunities – an overview of trends and an analysis of the New Zealand Hortitech offer versus local demand for technologies;
- Entry Strategies – an overview of success factors to enter the market along with challenge and mitigation strategies.
- Highlights on some recommendations for New Zealand business willing to enter/expand within Horticulture sector in Latin American countries.
During the webinar we will launch an exclusive Latam Horticulture report, delivered by a team of specialists from consultancy firm Markestrat Group, a Brazilian consultancy with 20+ years of experience in Agribusiness in Latin America delivering consultancy services to many companies around the globe. This is a great opportunity to understand the best strategies to expand your business and grow in Latin America, one of the most important food producers and exporters in the world.
Should you have any further questions, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org