Join AgriTechNZ for a special event on the shared challenges of innovation and sustainability.
Following AgriTechNZ’s recent Mission to Ireland and the United Kingdom we are delighted to welcome a UK delegation to our shores. Meet us in Palmerston North and Christchurch to discuss the opportunities and challenges of introducing new technologies to market amid evolving climate conditions.
With farmers and growers striving for both profitability and sustainability, and each hemisphere having its unique regulations, we invite you to join our panel discussion on this shared global challenge. Explore the potential for agritech innovations to empower agriculture in both regions.
This event builds on our previous discussions about ‘going green without going into the red’ and we will delve into solutions to support farmers in reducing emissions. Supported by InnovateUK, you will also meet the international delegates and get a chance to swap insights.
Spaces are strictly limited, so register to secure your spot. Venue details will be provided soon. Don’t miss this opportunity to connect and gain insights from leading experts.
- Date: Monday 27 November
- Time: 4.00 – 7.00pm
- Location: University of Canterbury, Lecture theatre E7, Faculty of Engineering (Rata Building) 63 Creyke Road, Ilam, Christchurch
- Cost: Free
Innovative UK’s Visiting Companies
- AgAnalyst Ltd – AgAnalyst offers precision agriculture services to farmers to improve crop yields and reduce costs
- Agribot AI – Agribot, an innovative pasture management solution, enhances grass utilisation for farmers by offering a decision-making tool that eliminates the need for manual field assessment and grass measurement.
- AND Technology Research – Founded in 1980, ANDtr is a world-leading design consultancy delivering digital technology innovation.
- Antler Bio – Antler Bio is a deep-tech animal genetics company that is harnessing the power of Epigenomics to improve the performance, efficiency and sustainability of current and future livestock.
- Bennamann Energy Ltd – Bennamann is an agri-tech company whose aim is to create a clean energy revolution in agriculture.
- Biotangents – Biotangents is a molecular diagnostics business, developing next-generation assays and point-of-care devices for the detection of livestock diseases, primarily in cattle.
- Crop Intellect – Crop Intellect aims to become a global leader in providing innovative solutions to major issues in agriculture.
- CropHound Ltd – CropHound is a SaaS-based field monitoring system monitoring plants, soil and climate in real-time using remote sensors and cameras.
- DroneAg – Drone Ag automates drones and analyses crops to save farmers time and money.
- New Energy Farms – New Energy Farms Limited (NEF) are an ag-tech company, specialising in developing vegetative propagation systems for establishing crops at sale.
- PAK Engineering Ltd – P.A.K Engineering Ltd. is a leading UK heat exchanger manufacturer that provides bespoke prototyping services for multiple industries.
- SoilWater Ltd – SoilWater Ltd collects and assesses data to advise on the use of its unique micronised co-polymer products across agriculture and industry.