AgriTechNZ and Callaghan Innovation invite you to the UK – NZ Agritech Exchange Webinar Series hosted by the UK Department of International Trade
Connect with like-minded individuals and companies in the agritech sector to learn about market opportunities, share company offerings, and discuss emerging topics.
2022 will be a landmark year for the UK-New Zealand relationship given recent signing of the UK-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement. This series is another step to ensure ongoing collaboration and partnership across the sector, and across borders.
The four-part series will feature the UK Agritech Centres of Agricultural Innovation:
- Agrimetrics – 26 April 2022, 7pm (NZT)
- Centre for Innovation Excellence in Livestock (CIEL) – 10 May 2022, 7pm (NZT)
- Agri-EPI Centre – 24 May 2022, 7pm (NZT)
- Crop Health and Protection (CHAP) – 7 June 2022, 7.30am (NZT)
We hope that you will be able to join us for this insightful webinar series.
The series will feature prominent UK and NZ speakers covering the following topics:
- Data governance and interoperability (with Agrimetrics)
- Sustainability and net-zero farming (with CIEL)
- Addressing agritech challenges on a global platform (with Agri-EPI)
- Leading approaches to crop health and protection (with CHAP).
The series will be hosted on a platform that enables direct delegate contact and opportunity posting / searching. So, register early and make the most of this opportunity to develop your UK contacts and presence.
You can find the full program on the official UK – NZ Agritech Exchange website and choose which webinar(s) will be most relevant to you.