SHARE YOUR STORY WITH THE WORLD
How to share the story
The more the New Zealand Agritech Story is used by our agritech community, the greater the impact it’ll have offshore – this repetition will help build our reputation.
If you’re in a position to promote the Story, here are some easy ways you can help spread the word:
• Start or finish your next presentation with the Agritech Story Hero video
• Embed the Agritech Story Hero video on your website or social media pages
• Use the Powered By Place positioning and Story collateral for agritech-related events or engagements with an overseas audience
• Draw on the Story’s key messages and proof points to help explain why New Zealand agritech is unique and relevant
• Add the #PoweredByPlace hashtag to your social media posts when sharing New Zealand agritech stories, and reshare other #PoweredByPlace tagged content with your social network
• Share the Agritech Story Hero video or Showcase Booklet with your international contacts
• Encourage others to download and use the free Story resources.
Making the story your own
If you’re a member of the New Zealand agritech community, the New Zealand Agritech Story belongs to you. It’s been created to help pave the way for your conversations with buyers, investors or influencers offshore.
Make the story your own by using some of its messages and content in your own sales and marketing efforts, or making it part of the conversations you have about your business or about New Zealand agritech in general. Take as much or as little as you need.
The table below sets out some common points raised by international stakeholders when talking about New Zealand agritech, and provides examples of how the Story’s key messages can help shape your response.
Here are some other simple ways you can make the Story your own:
• Talk about how a sense of guardianship or kaitiakitanga has inspired your business, and how it’s a key differentiator when working with you as a
New Zealand business
• Use some of the Story messages and their proof points to support your next pitch or sales call
• Add a quote, infographic or key message from the Story to your pitch deck presentation
• Use the #PoweredByPlace hashtag when sharing stories on social media.
Using the Story in full or in part will also help you connect with and leverage the wider story-telling efforts of the New Zealand government and the agritech community.
POWER YOUR BUSINESS
This website is a resource for you to use at any stage of your export journey, along with a suite of marketing tools to download that will help power your business into the future of agriculture.
Because we’re Powered by Place.
We’d love to hear your feedback on the Story to help shape its ongoing evolution. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org