The 2018 Agritech New Zealand Showcase – Wellington
Hear from the team at Agritech New Zealand, NZTE & Callaghan Innovation and learn how your business or organisation can benefit from:
- Connecting with major NZ Tech Alliance members including NZTech, the IOT Alliance, the AI Forum, BioTechNZ, FintechNZ and other Alliance members via Agritech New Zealand
- Engaging with NZTE & Callaghan Innovation to support both your export preparedness, together with your research & development capability
- New Zealand becoming the first ‘Country Partner’ of Farm2050, the global collective of major venture capital firms and international agribusinesses seeking investment into, and partnerships with, disruptive New Zealand agritech businesses.
- New Zealand signing a major strategic partnership with Western Growers, the largest network of fresh produce farmers & growers in North America. Can you leverage this unique market opportunity for your tech?
- Participating in evokeAG, the Trans-Tasman agritech conference, taking place in Melbourne, 19-20 February 2019. Are you ready to export to the Australian market?
- Joining working groups and workshops designed to focus on some of the major issues affecting the country’s primary sector and technology’s role in addressing them.
- Meeting and engaging with other key stakeholders in New Zealand’s emerging agritech space