Balancing people, planet and prosperity – New Zealand’s role as a World Future Food Producer
We would like to bring to your attention an event we will be holding at Te Papa , Museum of New Zealand, Wellington on Thursday, 6 December from 9:30am to 5:30pm. This event “Balancing people, planet and prosperity – New Zealand’s role as a World Future Food Producer” will discuss the future of global food production. The programme will contain three international speakers and three New Zealand speakers. Speakers include:
• Professor Louise Fresco, President of the Executive Board, Wageningen University, Netherlands
• Professor Emertius Robert OL. Thompson, Gardner Endowed Chair in Agricultural Policy at the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign, USA
• Mr Lain Jager, Chairman of Government Primary Sector Council
• Ms Judith Swales, Chief Operating Officer, Transformation and Innovation, Fonterra
• Ms Julia Jones, Agri-food Farm Enterprise Specialist, KPMG
Attendance at this event is by invitation only and is targeted at New Zealand’s agri-food leaders, high level research scientists and Heads of Government Departments and appropriate Government Ministers.
If you would like to attend please contact Ansley Te Hiwi (E: email@example.com or T: 06 951 7319) and she can arrange an invitation.