Sprout, New Zealand’s leading agrifoodtech accelerator and investor, is on the hunt for entrepreneurs for their next cohort!
Sprout understands the importance of developing innovation and talent in the agrifoodtech ecosystem. Their herd is a team of experts who live and breathe agriculture, food and technology. They work alongside a wide range of agrifoodtech start-ups and entrepreneurs, working on ideas like the next automated soil testing robot or a positive gut health food.
The Sprout Accelerator is 12-weeks of virtual and in person sessions. A big benefit is you don’t need to relocate, you just need to make yourself available for all the workshops and Underground events. You need to be agile, dynamic and willing to be challenged.
Sprout’s promise to you:
● Challenge you to validate your business model
● Coach you on what investors are looking for in a pitch
● Enable you to work in a cohort of entrepreneurs
● Provide tailored workshops for optimum learning
● Pair you with a specialised mentor/s
● Connect you with their vast global network.
Registrations for their next cohort are now OPEN.
If you know someone up for the challenge, find out more here.
Registrations close 4 June 2022.