It’s great news that Callaghan Innovation is once again coordinating a mission around evokeAG 2020.
As well as attending evokeAG (on 18-19 February) in Melbourne, those participating in the mission will benefit from:
- Connecting with New Zealand’s leading agritech researchers, commercial businesses and capability providers
- International delegate welcome event
- Full-day investor and innovation tour in Melbourne
- Overnight trip to the Mildura Region of Victoria including visits to Olam Almonds, SuniTAFE SMART Farm and Australian Vintage Limited winery, as well as networking opportunities with local industry bodies
- Discounted evokeAG tickets
- A pre-mission workshop will be held in Auckland on Tuesday 4 February with leading experts giving their insights on the Australian market from an investment, innovation and market entry standpoint
This delegation will also offer New Zealand companies and agencies a chance to showcase our abilities and technology.
To register, please complete this form by 5pm Friday 6 December 2019.
Callaghan Innovation will co-fund a limited number of companies based on stage, strategy and suitability. Co-funding criteria is available on the registration form.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Confirmation of your place on the mission is subject to Callaghan Innovation approval and availability. The mission will begin on the morning of Monday 17 February in Melbourne and conclude on the afternoon of Friday 21 February in Mildura.
The evokeAG event itself is coming along very nicely. I spoke to AgriFutures Australia a couple of weeks back when we confirmed more New Zealand panel session speakers. It continues to be our aim to make evokeAG a truly trans-Tasman event, attracting delegates from around the world to view some of the exciting technologies emerging from the region.
Agritech New Zealand very much hopes that you can join Callaghan Innovation and the 100+ expected kiwis in Melbourne next February.