Following the signing of two major strategic partnerships with Farm2050 and Western Growers, Agritech New Zealand is working on a number of exciting new initiatives. The partnerships provide an opportunity to rapidly scale all aspects of New Zealand’s AgriTech ecosystem including research, industry, government and investment.
To provide a better understanding of these opportunities, Agritech New Zealand is hosting a nationwide roadshow in October. We plan to provide insights into how local AgriTech businesses can take part in these initiatives.
Join the roadshow in your city and meet Agritech New Zealand, Callaghan Innovation and our local hosts to learn more about how your organisation can benefit from:
- connecting with major New Zealand Tech Alliance members including the AI Forum, BioTechNZ, IoT Alliance and NZTech.
- engaging with Callaghan Innovation to support your research and development capability.
- the global collective of venture capital firms that comprise, Farm2050.
- the strategic partnership with Western Growers, the largest network of fresh produce farmers and growers in North America. Can you leverage this unique market opportunity for your tech?
- participating in the evokeAG conference. Are you ready to export to the Australian market?
- joining working groups and workshops focussed on major issues affecting the country’s primary sector and technology’s role in addressing them.
- meeting and engaging with key stakeholders in New Zealand’s emerging AgriTech space.
Register to attend this free event series on 9 October in Palmerston North, 12 October in Wellington, 15 October in Nelson, 16 October in Lincoln, 19 October in Dunedin, 23 October in Hamilton, 24 October in Auckland and 25 October in Tauranga.
Our roadshow is about you and how we can help grow your business, so please reserve your free ticket today!
As we tour New Zealand, we look forward to meeting you and showing you how Agritech New Zealand is connecting, promoting and advancing AgriTech.
NZ Cyber Security Summit – Explore the Issues
UpStarters – Share our Tech Story
Early bird tickets are now available for evokeAG , 19-20 February, 2019 in Melbourne. Conversations include AgData, AI, food provenance, robotic farming, new value chains and more. Learn more.
Calling all New Zealand AgriTech startups embracing practical application of new tech. Apply to enter evokeAG’s Pitch Tent by Friday 28 September and you could win free flights and accommodation to Melbourne!
Make the most of Expo 2020 Dubai, with NZTE’s Gulf Opportunities Showcase in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch in October.
Register for the 2019 Sprout Accelerator. The five month accelerator is designed for AgriTech startups. Learn what’s involved, eligibility, how it works and other FAQs.
With over 700 incidents in the last quarter, New Zealand is facing a growing number of cyber incidentsas reported in CERT’s latest quarterly update. CERT’s Cyber Smart Week is 8-12 October. Check out their new resources and become an official partner.
Is your company ready to scale up with international growth? Enter the inaugural #TechRocketshipANZAwards. Categories include clean growth, feeding the nation, tech for change and more. Entries close 23 November.
Discover the practical applications of Blockchain technology. Blockworksis 12 October in Auckland. Save these 2019 event dates; Tech Marketers conference on 28 February, AI-Day on 28 March andTechweek 20-26 May.
Agritech New Zealand is a membership funded organisation, so if you are not already a member, please consider joining us. Have you been forwarded this newsletter? Receive your own copy each month, simply subscribe here.
Visit our website for more news, events and opportunities!